1. If you have Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 on your computer:
There are 3 ways to start Remote Desktop Connection program on your local computer:
1.1. Call up Start menu, type remote and Remote Desktop Connection should appear amongst the Apps.
1.2. Open the file manager of Windows (Explorer or My computer or This PC) and navigate to C:\Windows\system32 then run the file:
1.3. You can run Remote Desktop Connection from Run dialog (WIN+R):
Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click Communications, and then click Remote Desktop Connection.
2. If you have Windows 7 or Windows Vista on your computer:
To find the Remote Desktop Connection shortcut, click the Start button , click All Programs or Programs, and then click Accessories. To quickly open Remote Desktop Connection, open the Start menu, and then type mstsc in the Search box.
3. If you have Windows XP on your computer:
4. If you have Windows 95, Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 on your computer and you cannot find Remote Desktop Connection, probably you will need to install a remote desktop communications client. This can be obtained from Microsoft's web site at:
The Remote Desktop dialogue box will be displayed, here specify the IP addressof the VPS Server to which you are going to connect.
5. If you have Mac, you will need to install a remote desktop communications client. This can be obtained from Mac App Store:
On your Macintosh computer, open Remote Desktop Connection.
In the Computer box, type the IP address of the VPS server that you want to connect to.
Type your user name and password.
6. If you have iPad or iPhone there are many iPad Remote Desktop clients in the AppStore, for example:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id714464092?mt=8Please note that we cannot engage to the quality of specific application and what will work best for you.
7. If you have Android devices there are many Remote Desktop clients in Google Play, for example:
Please note that we cannot engage to the quality of specific application and what will work best for you.
8. If you have Linux Ubuntu on your computer, tsclient is installed by default. To verify it is installed simply enter the following command in a Terminal window:
dpkg –get-selections | grep tsclient
If tsclient is installed you should see the output of the command as:
If tsclient is not installed, you can install it by executing the following command from a Terminal window:
sudo apt-get install tsclient
Now that tsclient is installed, you can easily open tsclient by typing tsclient at the Terminal prompt.
To quickly connect to your VPS server, just enter the IP address in the Computer field.