Please open a new support ticket so we shall enable the sound on server side.
1. After our answer to the support ticket please do Log off from your VPS (not disconnect but log off).
2. Open Remote Desktop client and set the audio.
3. Connect to your VPS.
4. Please be sure to adjust the sound volume level of your home computer and VPS desktop.
In case of non-Windows remote desktop client please set the relevant settings.
- 56 Users Found This Useful
How to check the latency to a broker?
Please send us the IP address of the server of your broker, we shall test and write back to...
Where to find the login details for my ForexVPS ?
You will receive email with subject "LinkUpHost ForexVPS welcome email" and login details as well...
How to change the password for ForexVPS?
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click User Accounts.2. In User Accounts, in...
How to improve the connection speed?
1. Open the Remote Desktop Client. On Windows 7, simply hit the Windows key, start typing remote...
What forms of payments do you accept?
We accept direct payments with credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express via 2CheckOut as...