This Service Level Agreement form part of an agreement (this/the "Agreement") between Linkuphost, ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) and Customer (“user”,“your”, “you”). This Service Level Agreement governs provision of LinkUpHost ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) services (the "service") and is effective as of the moment Customer indicates agreement at the LinkUpHost website or as of the moment Customer uses any LinkUpHost website, any email or element of the Service (whichever comes first). In addition to this Service Level Agreement, this Agreement consists of the following, each of which is incorporated into this agreement by this reference: LinkUpHost 's terms of service, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/tos.html (the "Terms of Service"); LinkUpHost 's acceptable use policy, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/aup.html (the "AUP"); LinkUpHost 's privacy statement, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/privacy.html (the "Privacy statement").
Data Center Network
We guaranty that our data center network will be available 99.95% of the time in any given billing period, excluding scheduled maintenance.
Data Center Infrastructure
We guaranty that the data center Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system and power will be functioning 99.95% of the time in any given billing period, excluding scheduled maintenance. Infrastructure downtime exists when servers downtime occurs as a result of power or heat problems.
We guaranty the functioning of all server hosts including compute, storage, and hypervisor. If a cloud server host fails, we guaranty that restoration or repair will be complete within twelve hours of problem identification. This guarantee covers the hardware and virtualisation hypervisor layers only and not the software (including but not limited to operating systems and applications) running within servers.
Hosts migration and scheduled maintenance
If a server migration or scheduled maintenance is required, we will notify you at least 24 hours in advance of beginning the migration or scheduled maintenance, unless we determine in our reasonable judgment, that we must begin the migration sooner to protect your cloud server data or service.
If we fail to meet a guaranty stated, you will be eligible for a credit. Credits will be calculated as a percentage of the fees for the LinkUpHost’s services adversely affected by the failure for the current billing period during which the failure occurred (to be applied at the end of the billing cycle to your billing account), as follows:
- Data Center Network: Five percent (5%) of the fees for each additional hour of data center network downtime, up to 100% of the fees on monthly tax basis. The additional hours are measured after initial 0.1% time on the current billing period basis and from the time at which you validly inform us at email@example.com;
- Data Center Infrastructure: Five percent (5%) of fees for each additional hour of infrastructure downtime, up to 100% of the fees on monthly tax basis. The additional hours are measured after initial 0.1% time on the current billing period basis and from the time at which you validly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Server Hosts: Five percent (5%) of the fees for each additional hour of downtime, up to 100% of the fees on monthly tax basis. The additional hours are measured after initial twelve hours and from the time at which you validly inform us at email@example.com;
- Hosts migration and scheduled maintenance :Five percent (5%) of the fees for each additional hour of downtime, up to 100% of the fees on monthly tax basis. The additional hours are measured after initial 24 hours and from the time at which you validly inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definitions: for purposes of this Service Level Guaranty:
"server" means your unique virtual machine instance, colocated server or dedicated server;
" server fees" means the fees for your LinkUpHost services for the monthly billing period in which the failure occurred;
"server host" means the physical server which hosts your unique virtual machine instance;
"data center network" means the portion of The LinkUpHost network extending from the network egress point of your cloud server host to the outbound port of the data center border router;
"power" includes UPSs, PDUs and cabling, but does not include the power supplies in cloud server hosts;
"scheduled maintenance" means maintenance that is announced at least 24 hours in advance.
You are not entitled to a credit if you are in breach of your services agreement with the LinkUpHost services (including your payment obligations to us) until you have cured the breach. You are not entitled to a credit if downtime would not have occurred but for your breach of your agreement with the LinkUpHost services or your misuse of the LinkUpHost services, servers and systems. You are not entitled to a credit if you are in breach of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). You are not entitled to refund of money. You are entitled to a credit in your billing LinkUpHost account.
The following items or situations are exempt from LinkUpHost’s guarantees:
- acts or omissions of you or your users;
- scheduled maintenance which we have announced at least 24 hours in advance;
- factors outside our control, including but not limited to any force majeure events;
- failures, acts or omissions of our upstream providers or failures of the internet;
- software running within your cloud servers;
- actions of third parties, including but not limited to security compromises, denial of service attacks and viruses provided LinkUpHost makes reasonable efforts to keep its software and systems up to date;
- violations of our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP);
- law enforcement activity.
To receive a credit, you must contact your LinkUpHost support team at email@example.com within five (5) days following the end of the downtime. You must show that your use of the LinkUpHost services was adversely affected in some way as a result of the downtime to be eligible for the credit.
This Service Level Guaranty is your sole and exclusive remedy for the LinkUpHost services unavailability. Notwithstanding anything in this Service Level Guaranty to the contrary, the maximum total credit for the current billing period, including all guaranties, shall not exceed 100% of your fee on monthly basis. Credits that would be available but for this limitation will not be carried forward to future billing periods. This Service Level Guaranty is part of your Agreement with LinkUpHost, along with LinkUpHost Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and is subject to the terms and conditions stated in those documents.
This Acceptable Use Policy form part of an agreement (this/the "Agreement") between Linkuphost, ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) and Customer (“user”,“your”, “you”). This Acceptable Use Policy governs provision of LinkUpHost ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) services (the "service") and is effective as of the moment Customer indicates agreement at the LinkUpHost website or as of the moment Customer uses any LinkUpHost website, any email or element of the Service (whichever comes first).
In addition to this Acceptable Use Policy, this Agreement consists of the following, each of which is incorporated into this agreement by this reference: LinkUpHost 's service level agreement, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/legal/sla.html (the "SLA"); LinkUpHost 's terms of service, posted at http://www. linkuphost.com/tos.html (the "Terms of Service"); LinkUpHost 's privacy statement, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/privacy.html (the "Privacy statement"). This AUP is incorporated by reference in your hosting services agreement with LinkUpHost.
Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP in accordance with your hosting services agreement with LinkUpHost.
Capitalized terms used in this AUP shall have the meaning given in your hosting services agreement.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not use LinkUpHost's network or services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user of the LinkUpHost or other network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization;
- Collecting or using email addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting);
- Collecting or using information without the consent of the owner of the information;
- Use of any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- Use of the service to distribute software that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Use of the service for distribution of advertisement delivery software unless: (i) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (ii) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems; (such as Microsoft's "ad/remove" tool); or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the LinkUpHost network or website, or LinkUpHost’s employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
2. Bulk Email
You may not use a LinkUpHost Virtual Private Server or Mail Service to send bulk mail. You may use LinkUpHost dedicated hosted server to send bulk mail, subject to the restrictions in this Acceptable Use Policy.
3. Mail Requirements
You must comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and other laws and regulations applicable to bulk or commercial email. In addition, your bulk and commercial email must meet the following requirements:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive email from you via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for seeking consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the email address for which consent is given;
- You retain evidence of each recipient's consent in a form that can be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient's and LinkUpHost's requests to produce consent evidence within 24 hours of receipt of the request;
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to revoke their consent - such as a link in the body of the email, or instructions to reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line; you honor revocations of consent within 24 hours, and you notify recipients that the revocation of their consent will be implemented in 24 hours;
- You must post an email address for complaints (such as email@example.com) in a conspicuous place on any website associated with the email, you must register that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond to messages sent to that address;
- You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
- You may not obscure the source of your email in any manner, such as omitting, forging, or misrepresenting message headers or return addresses. Your email must include the recipients email address in the body of the message or in the "TO" line of the email;
- The subject line of the email must clearly describe the subject matter contained in the email, and the message must include valid contact information; and
- You must not attempt to send any message to an email address if 3 consecutive delivery rejections have occurred and the time between the third rejection and the first rejection is longer than fifteen days. These policies apply to messages sent using your LinkUpHost services, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site or an email address hosted via your LinkUpHost service. In addition, you may not use a third party email service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers. These requirements apply to distribution lists prepared by third parties to the same extent as if the list were created by you. LinkUpHost may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements. LinkUpHost may block the transmission of email that violates these provisions. LinkUpHost may, at its discretion, require certain customers to seek advance approval for bulk and commercial email, which approval will not be granted unless the customer can demonstrate that all of the requirements stated above will be met.
4. Unsolicited Communications
You may not use your service to send email or any other communications to a person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. If the communication is bulk mail, then you will not be in violation of this section if you comply with the 24 hours removal requirement described above.
5. Vulnerability Testing
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a LinkUpHost system or network, or to breach LinkUpHost's security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, without LinkUpHost's express written consent.
6. Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your LinkUpHost services.
7. Offensive Content
You may not publish, transmit or store on or via LinkUpHost's network and equipment any content or links to any content that LinkUpHost reasonably believes:
- constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- infringes on another person's copyright, trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to LinkUpHost;
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against LinkUpHost by offended viewers or recipients, or is intended to harass or threaten. Content "published or transmitted" via LinkUpHost's network or equipment includes Web content, email, bulletin board postings, chat, tweets, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on the Internet.
8. Live Events
You may not use your LinkUpHost services to stream live sex acts of any kind, even if the content would otherwise comply with the AUP. LinkUpHost may prohibit you from streaming other live events where there is a special risk, in LinkUpHost’s reasonable discretion, that the event may violate the Offensive Content section above.>
You may not use your LinkUpHost services to stream any video or audio. You agree that these services degrade the quality of service to all subscribers and LinkUpHost may immediately and without notice terminate any service which has been identified as audio or video streaming.
10. Copyrighted Material
You may not use LinkUpHost's network or services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
- you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner. It is LinkUpHost's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the services of customers who are repeat infringers.
11. Shared Systems
You may not use any shared system provided by LinkUpHost in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. For example, we may prohibit the automated or scripted use of LinkUpHost Services if it has a negative impact on the systems and services, or we may require you to repair coding abnormalities in the code if it unnecessarily conflicts with other customers’ use of the hosting systems and services. You agree that we may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system or servers if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data.
You must use your LinkUpHost ForexVPS only for Forex related activities. You may not use your LinkUpHost ForexVPS for any non-Forex activities. You may not install on your LinkUpHost ForexVPS any server services as Database Server (an example Oracle Database or Microsoft SQL Server), VPN, E-mail, Web or other kind of server service. You may not install on your LinkUpHost ForexVPS any software not related to Forex activities. You may not use your LinkUpHost ForexVPS as backup storage or non-Forex data storage. You may not install on your LinkUpHost ForexVPS Microsoft Office suite or Microsoft Office applications.
13. Cloud VPS
You must use your LinkUpHost Cloud VPS only for related activities according your Cloud VPS plan.
You may not operate any file sharing, mass mail or IRC (Internet Relay Chat) software in any LinkUpHost service. This includes, but is not limited to uTorrent, bitTorrent, eMule, Limewire, mIRC. You may not use Blockchain VPS or other virtual hardware based services for cryptocurrency mining activities. You agree that these services degrade the quality of service to all subscribers and LinkUpHost may immediately and without notice terminate any service which has been identified in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
You will be provided with your account for your personal usage and access to your LinkUpHost service and you must use only this account. You may change only the password of your account provided by LinkUpHost for your personal usage. You may not change the built-in administrator account or root account on your LinkUpHost service. You may not change password of any accounts on LinkUpHost’s services and servers different from your account provided by LinkUpHost for your personal usage. You may not use or change any accounts on your LinkUpHost service or other LinkUpHost’s services and servers different from your account provided by LinkUpHost for your personal usage. You may not create other account on your LinkUpHost service or other LinkUpHost’s services and servers. You may not use your LinkUpHost Cloud VPS as backup storage except when you use LinkUpHost Cloud VPS Backup custom plan.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the LinkUpHost network. You may only use IP addresses assigned to you by LinkUpHost in connection with your LinkUpHost services. You agree that if the LinkUpHost IP numbers assigned to your account are listed on an abuse database like Spamhaus, you will be in violation of this AUP, and LinkUpHost may take reasonable action to protect its IP numbers, including suspension and/or termination of your service, regardless of whether the IP numbers were listed as a result of your actions. You agree that if you register a DNS record or zone on LinkUpHost managed or operated DNS servers or services for a domain of which you are not the registrant or administrative contact according to the registrars WHOIS system, that, upon request from the registrant or administrative contact according to the registrars WHOIS system, LinkUpHost may modify, transfer, or delete such records or zones.
No credit will be available under a LinkUpHost service level guaranty or agreement for interruptions of service resulting from AUP violations.
This Privacy statement form part of an agreement (this/the "Agreement") between Linkuphost, ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) and Customer (“user”,“your”, “you”). This Privacy statement governs provision of LinkUpHost ("LinkUpHost", “our”, “we”, “us”) services (the "service") and is effective as of the moment Customer indicates agreement at the LinkUpHost website or as of the moment Customer uses any LinkUpHost website, any email or element of the Service (whichever comes first).
In addition to this Privacy statement, this Agreement consists of the following, each of which is incorporated into this agreement by this reference: LinkUpHost 's service level agreement, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/sla.html (the "SLA"); LinkUpHost 's terms of service, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/tos. html (the "Terms of Service"); LinkUpHost 's acceptable use policy, posted at http://www.linkuphost.com/aup.html (the "AUP").
LinkUpHost respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of personal data we collect. The purpose of our Privacy Statement is to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy and protection of all persons who provide personal data to LinkUpHost and its affiliates. This Privacy Statement describes the ways we collect information from and about you, and what we do with the information, so that you may decide whether or not to provide information to us.
By visiting LinkUpHost websites or are otherwise providing your personal information to LinkUpHost via any other means, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, the term "visitor" includes visitors to our websites who are not yet customers, those who become customers, as well as those who do not become customers; whether you upload information to our websites, download it, or are merely visiting our websites. You can choose not to provide certain information when using our websites but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of its features.
1. What do we collect and where
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, financial account numbers, IP addresses, Live Chat Messages, Telephone conversations, product and service selections and orders or other things that identify you individually.
Generally, we may collect information about you in the following manners:
- you may provide your personal information to us via chat, email or other written correspondence, telephone calls, web based forms, or other means;
- via third party providers.
You may visit our Websites in any of the following ways:
- by using your browser to navigate to our Websites including (but not limited to) www.linkuphost.com; linkuphost.com;
- by viewing an advertisement displayed on a third party website that is served content by our web server;
- by viewing an email that is served content by our or a third party web server.
When you visit our Website, our server logs your IP address (unique network addresses), the time and duration of your visit, and the time and duration of the pages on our website you view. If you arrive at our website by clicking a paid advertisement (including a paid search engine result) or a link in an email, then we will capture information that tracks your visit from that link. If you arrive at our Website by clicking a non-paid source, such as link in a non-paid search engine result or an unsponsored link on another website, we may capture information that tracks your visit from that source, to the extent we are able to do so. We may also capture information about your computer system, such as your browser type and operating system.
We will likely place a cookie on your hard drive during the web visit. A cookie is a unique alphanumeric identifier that we use to help us identify the number of unique visitors to our Website, whether or not those visitors are repeat visitors, and the source of the visits. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver a virus. Other servers cannot read them and personal information cannot be gathered from them. They are simply an identifier shared between you and us to allow us to improve the services we offer to you through our Website. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your computer, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser's "security settings" section. However, please note, permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Website as well as other websites and interactive services.
A web beacon, also known as a web bug, is a small graphic (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel), that is embedded in a web advertisement, email, or page on our web site, but is invisible to you. When you view a page on our web site, an email or an advertisement your web browser will request the web beacon from a web server, which in turn will set a cookie in your web browser containing a unique identifier. This unique identifier will be linked to log information that is used to track your movements on our web site in order to determine the effectiveness of content and advertising campaigns.
We do not collect personal information about you as part of a web visit, but web visit information may be tied to other information (including personal information) we collect from you via chat, web forms, and the other means we describe in this Privacy Statement.
Our advertising agencies may also use web beacons and cookies to track your activity on our website originating from the advertisement. However, we will not provide your personal information to our advertising agencies. Our advertising agencies maintain their own privacy policies, and you should also review those.
Links to non-LinkUpHost Websites
We may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. The privacy practices of those sites may differ from LinkUpHost practices and are not controlled by LinkUpHost and covered by this Privacy Statement. We do not make any representations about third-party websites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before submitting your personal data.
We will not intentionally collect or maintain, and do not want you to provide, any information regarding your medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or other sensitive information.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Our services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
2. What do we use this information for
We may use your information to process your service requests, handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, provide access to secure areas of the Website, recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you, to personalize your visit to our Website, and to enable us to review develop and continually improve the products services and offers we provide online. We also use this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We use visitor information to send information about our company to visitors and to get in touch with them when necessary. We also use the information we collect to improve the content of our websites and as training aides for our employees. Visitors are given the choice at the point when we request their information.
Financial Information and payment card details
We may ask visitors to enter credit card or account information in order to process orders for services placed with LinkUpHost or its affiliates. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will not authorize the release of the information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for any other purposes. When we use third party service providers for credit card processing services we will enter into a written agreement with such third party ensuring appropriate security and confidentiality measures are in place in safeguarding your personal data.
We use web visit information to measure interest in and develop our web pages and marketing plans, customize the content you view on your web visits based on your activity on past visits, and administer our Website.
We use the visitors' IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Websites.
We use web beacons to count the number of times that our advertisements and web-based email content are viewed. We combine web beacon information with cookies to track activity on our website originating from advertisements and web-based email content.
We use information you provide to us via telephone calls, chat, email, web forms and other communications to correspond with you about services you may be interested in purchasing. If you elect to purchase a service online using a web form, we will use the information to establish your account. Information you submit in writing, such as chat, email, and web form information is archived and may be tied to information that we collect about your web visits. Your telephone call may be recorded for training purposes and we may enter information you provide via telephone into our systems to use for the purposes described in this paragraph.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information we gather is for internal use only and will not authorize the release of this information to anyone outside LinkUpHost (except to third party service providers to LinkUpHost who perform functions on our behalf but in such event personal information will only be shared to the extent reasonably necessary to perform their functions and they will not be authorized to use it for any other function), unless you have consented to such disclosure.
Should you breach our terms and conditions or website terms, or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, we may disclose your information to a relevant authority. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. In particular, we may release the information we collect to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our legal rights, to protect the rights and safety of others, or to assist with industry efforts to control fraud, spam or other undesirable conduct.
We may release the information we collect to third parties, where the information is provided to enable such third party to provide services to us, provided that the third party has agreed to use at least the same level of privacy protections described in this Privacy Statement, and is permitted to use the information only for the purpose of providing services to us.
4. Opting out of communications
LinkUpHost gives you an opportunity to chose to opt-out of personal data being disclosed to third parties for a purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected (except for meeting applicable legal requirements or permitting third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf as described in section 3 of this Privacy Statement), including your opting out of receiving future marketing mailings. We will not use your contact information to correspond with you about our services if you ask us not to. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to ten days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request.
5. Security of your information
We store information you provide to us on a computer system located in a controlled facility with a limited access. Our company databases are accessible only by LinkUpHost employees, contractors and agents on a need to know basis and who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with LinkUpHost.
6. Data Integrity
Personal data we collect is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. LinkUpHost takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
7. Right to access your personal information
If you believe that any personal information we have about you is incorrect, or is, has been, or might be used inappropriately, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take steps to correct or delete the information, or restrict its use, as appropriate.
8. Inquiries or compliants
If you have a question or complaint about this Privacy Statement or our information collection practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate the matter and are committed to resolve any privacy concerns that you may have.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Statement may also change from time to time. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes, however, we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without your prior consent.
10. Contact us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Privacy Statement or how we use your personal Information or if at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use any of your personal information or wish to change the use to which your personal Information can be put, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
We have a simple but powerful set of guiding principles that shape what we do and how we do it. These enable us to work together more effectively and create a sense of us all belonging to one organisation.
Our commitment to ensure that we look after the needs of our people and our clientss. These are more than just words- they underpin the way that we conduct our business.
Passion for success
Striving for excellence in everything we do.
Taking responsibility for our actions.
Celebrating the achievements of our teams.
Spirit of adventure
Having a sense of excitement and fun
Being inquisitive in nature, inventive in our approach
Embracing change as an opportunity
Integrity at heart
Keeping our promises and doing the right thing
Appreciating the diversity of our people
Treating everyone with compassion and care
The Network Operations Centremanages and maintains LinkUpHost's Datacenter network 24x7. As a highly intelligent and efficient break/fix organisation, with a strong focus on consistency and process, it works with other parts of LinkUpHost to deliver a world-class customer experience.